Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bicycle Buttons

Again, this is not the order I wanted these pictures. FAIL. Today I did not feel comfortable. I hated my outfit. But I was greeted by my friend and co-worker with an, "Aw, Jane, you look so cute today." These earrings my mom mom gave me. They are made out of this wood that doesn't float in water, and the trees only grow in Oregon. Tight.
This cute little short sleeved knitted sweater I found at The Buffalo Exchange in The Mission. I fell deeply in love with the buttons. The little bike embroidery is so cute, I want to eat them for dinner. And the belt is one of my favorite accessories. My Grandma Peg needle point stiched it for my mom mom back in 70's. She told me that she is really embarrassed with her craftsmanship. I don't know what she's talking about, it's perfect.
Here's the whole outfit. It includes cuffed jeans, black socks, and black shoes.
"Oy, my aching back."
---just a discloser---I don't have an aching back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is In The Air

what i HATH WRITTEN

They Call Me Jane, That Is My Name