Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Slumber Party

Before:


After:


I've been working overnighters at work to set Christmas. And although it messes up my sleeping habbits, I do like the change in daily life. I get to see certain hours of the day that I might not notice.
Example:
6am full moon over the pacific ocean. It follows me as I walk to my front door.



Example:
2:30pm. After waking up and eating some leftover pizza I go and sit in my backyard. The weather is literally perfect; sunny, 76 degrees, small breeze. The birds in the tree above me are going wild. I took off my slippers so that the wind can tickle through my toes.




-and somedays they last longer than others...so today I'm just going to count my freckles. love always, jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is In The Air

what i HATH WRITTEN

They Call Me Jane, That Is My Name