Sunday, July 19, 2009

Water Babies

It took me awhile to find the perfect bathing suit. Because it's usually too chilly to be wearing one in San Francisco, I knew I needed a suit that would stand the test of time, and I would have a few years. However current trends in bathing suit fashion are not my favorite.
Example:
Maybe fore some people, not for me. I prefer a more modest, yet sexy retro style of suit.
Example:
So I started shopping online. I loved Orla Kiely's prints and colors. The high waisted and ruffled back side bottoms are adorable. The bucket hats; not my favorite. The price was just a little too much, especially because I wouldn't be trying them on first.
So I clicked over the Free Peoeple.com, and found this cute Zimmerman suit. Success!
I love the retro orange and polka dot print. It's not quite a two pice or a one peice, with the cut away. My skin needs extra sunscreen there, it's been years since it's seen the light of day.
Hurray for some sunny California days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is In The Air

what i HATH WRITTEN

They Call Me Jane, That Is My Name