Thursday, August 6, 2009

Theme Song of Post: "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode



I always take Mr. T's advise to heart. Always.

Dressing up is one of my favorite things to do. So it's nice to have friends that share my same loves. This was an evening of 80's dancing at 111 Minna.
I tried the more Madonna prom edge. James went Rock-a-billy 80's. (Jewelry courtesy The Grandma Peg Collection).
The blue belt I found at a Greek Church yard sale in Baltimore. The only thing that was at this yard sale were belts and fur coats. I got one of each. The skirt is a find from American Rag http://www.amrag.com/. Its really not a good thing that I live so close to this store.
The corset was a gift from James. He had it made for me from one of my favorite places in San Francisco, Dark Garden http://www.darkgarden.com/. It's hidden in Hayes Valley right next to Blue Bottle Coffee. They do custom corsets, and have an array of Edwardian and Victorian accessories and fashion...everything for all of your Steam Punk wants and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Is In The Air

what i HATH WRITTEN

They Call Me Jane, That Is My Name